Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
When authors want to publish with JPNS, they agree to the following conditions:
- Authors retain copyright licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial CC BY-NC 4.0, which allows to share (copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format) and adapt (remix, transform, and build upon the material). JPNS provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
- Authors are allowed to share their work online (e.g., in repositories or on the website) and social media (e.g., Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.