Binawan Student Journal (BSJ) is an open access published by LPPM of Universitas Binawan. The main objective of BSJ is to provide a platform for the scholars, academicians and researchers to share the contemporary thoughts in the fields of science, philosophy, and practice of public health. It also aimed to promote interdisciplinary studies in ....
The journal publishes research papers in the all the fields of natural science, such as:
- Public health practice and impact
- Epidemiology and Biostatistic
- Applied Epidemiology
- Need or impact assessments
- Health service effectiveness, management and re-designHealth Protection including control of communicable diseases
- Health promotion and disease prevention
- Evaluation of public health programmes or interventions
- Public health governance, audit and qualityPublic health law and ethics
- Health policy and administration
- Capacity in public health systems and workforce
- Public health nutrition
- Environmental health
- Occupational health and safety
- Reproductive health
- Maternal and child health
This is not an exhaustive list and the Editors will consider articles on any issue relating to public health.
BSJ also publishes invited articles, reviews and supplements from leading experts on topical issues.